22 – 24 March 2011
The third Regional Master Class Programme on Health Investments in Structural Funds for Central and Southern European regional audience:Improving the Hospital Performance in Economic Crisis has got the following objectives :
– Identify and share best practice for the effective use of structural funds for health to help reduce health inequalities among regions in the EU;
– explore perspectives on health needs assessment and the impact of a changing economic outlook;
– present design, planning and implementation of development projects, structural aid funded projects with a systems efficiency perspective;
– explore new perspectives of life cycle economy and efficient design in infrastructure planning;
– inform relevant decision makers for the planning of the 2014-2020 period.
The language of the training is English.
The deadline for registration is 15th March 2011.
The tuition fee of the course is 250 Euros.
The agenda and the registration form are available at: